Search engine optimization or SEO is our one of the core service offerings. we are one of the very few SEO companies in Pune, Mumbai (India) practising SEO within guidelines given by Google. We cater to wide range of clients – from retail to industrial, pharma, automobile, banking & finance etc. Our SEO process is 100% organic; we do not follow black hat SEO practices.
Our search engine optimization (SEO) process is fully organic & methodical and yields results for targeted keywords in 3-4 months. Most Internet users today use Google, Yahoo or Bing search engine to find pertinent information they are looking for. In 77% of all cases, people visit the websites positioned on first 3 pages of Google (or Yahoo, Bing) search result pages. Essentially this means for certain relevant keyword searches, your site has to be listed on one of the first 3 pages, otherwise you are almost “unreachable”. All the strategies to be formulated and implemented for achieving higher site page rank search engine is SEO, short for Search Engine Optimization. It includes…
Step 1 – Strategic Keyword Selection
Choosing the right keywords is an important first step for a successful SEO campaign. Selection of the right-targeted keywords and phrases will maximize exposure, and generate qualified traffic. This includes…
- Understand the business, products, services for which SEO activity is to be performed
- Preparing basic potential keyword list. Certain keyword tools are used for analyzing the relevancy of keywords, search volume, competition etc.
- Refining potential keywords to produce top 8-12 keywords and phrases
- Such refined and finalized keywords will be further used in every phase of SEO process
Step 2 – On Page Optimization or On Page SEO
On page SEO refers to optimization of a website’s code, contents, text, images, tags, links and other elements to ensure better (higher) position of a website in the search results for particular word(s) or phrase(s). It includes…
- Meta tag optimization
- Source code, JS optimization
- SEO compliant content writing
- Optimization of site in compliance with Schema.org guidelines
- RSS Feed implementation
- Social booking integration
- XML Sitemap creation
- 404 error page optimization
Step 3 – Off Page SEO or Off Page Optimization
As the name indicates off page optimization is the work that needs to be done off the pages of the website to ensure better (higher) position of a website in the search results for particular word(s) or phrase(s). It includes…
- Sitemap submission on Google Webmaster Tool (and webmaster tool of Bing)
- Directory submission
- Article, PR submission
- Blog / forum submissions
- Local directory submission on search engines
As an ethical search engine optimization company, our SEO experts work hard to get our client’s websites on first page on Google organic search results.
Get in Touch!
If you are looking to optimize your website. The number to call is +91-9422472525 or +91-9923199449. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.